To be eligible to vote in Pennsylvania
- You must be a citizen of the United States, and
- You must be 18 years of age by election day, and
- You must have been a resident of your election district, division, or precinct for at least 30 days before election day, and
- You must be registered to vote.
You may register to vote in person at:
The County Voter Registration Office
45 N. 2nd Street, Easton, PA
Northampton County Voter Registration
Places to vote in Bushkill Township:
- Bushkill Center & Cherry Hill District- Bushkill Elementary School Gym
- Clearfield District- Bushkill Township Municipal Bldg.
To find your polling place visit www.pavoterservices.state.pa.us